Lady Antebellum won just about all the big Grammy awards except Album Of The Year and their Need You Now album has vaulted back onto the charts. Arcade Fire surprised most viewers by winning that Album Of The Year Grammy and they are also back in the Top 10.
Justin Bieber got shut out at the Grammys but his sales figures haven't been adversely affected. He was all over the charts before the trophies were handed out and he's still selling a metric buttload of downloads at iTunes.
Mumford & Sons has been doing well on the Albums chart for some time but now has a song on the singles chart with "The Cave" landing at #10.
Dr. Dre is really going to release an album this year (finally) and his comeback single is #3. Do we need a doctor? iTunes buyers say, "Yes!" If Dre is to be believed, this will be his swan song so you better get yours while the getting is good.
Here they are, iTunes' top 10 selling singles and albums of the week ending Feb. 21, 2011:
1. "Born This Way" - Lady GaGa
2. "Forget You" - Cee Lo Green
3. "I Need a Doctor (feat. Eminem & Skylar Grey)" - Dr. Dre
4. "Never Say Never" - Justin Bieber
5. "Grenade" - Bruno Mars
6. "S&M" - Rihanna
7. "Firework" - Katy Perry
8. "F(asterisk)(asterisk)kin' Perfect" - P!nk
9. "What the Hell" - Avril Lavigne
10. "The Cave" - Mumford & Sons
1. Sigh No More - Mumford & Sons
2. Never Say Never (The Remixes) - Justin Bieber
3. Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
4. The Suburbs - Arcade Fire
5. My World 2.0 - Justin Bieber
6. Aftermath - Hillsong UNITED
7. Loud - Rihanna
8. Recovery - Eminem
9. I and Love and You - The Avett Brothers
10. Lasers - Lupe Fiasco